WordCamp NYC is less than two weeks away and we are excited to bring the WordPress community together. Saturday is jammed packed with sessions and Sunday planning has really evolved to water everyone’s appetite some more!
We know it’s hard to decide which workshop to attend and which to forgo. For this purpose we have dedicated three rooms, with a total of 12 sessions, that will be repeated on Sunday. Repeated sessions will be determined by the room overflow on Saturday, so if you can’t make a session on Saturday, it may be presented on Sunday as well. These sessions will be finalized Saturday afternoon.
We also have additional, and more hands-on involvement tracks:
- WordPress.com will provide a beginners workshop that will run through the day, from 10:30am to 5:00pm – details will be emailed to ticket holders only! You must RSVP in advance for this workshop, so buy your tickets now to get the sign up information.
- We will have two rooms, or eight sessions, for Unconference workshops. A submission form will be posted on Friday June 8th will be available for you to submit your idea. Submissions must be in by Saturday at noon. Your submission ideas will be aggregated to create sessions that we will post on the website. Attendees will then be able to vote on and determine which presentations will be part of the Unconference series!
- More developer sessions!
- There will be a room for designers and developers to hack WordPress core, plugins and themes.
- One room will be for the Happiness Bar to help you with your WordPress questions.
- And we’ll have one room for those who made the most of the after-party! (i.e.: Hangover room)
We’re also working on a few other things, so stay tuned! Get your tickets today!