Interested in speaking at WordCamp NYC 2012? We’d love to have you!
Submit by April 30th
Each session will be recorded on video. You must read and accept the A/V Release Form.
Below is a list of topic ideas for each track, but other topics are welcome as well:
- Content Writing & Strategies
- Community Moderation
- Intro to WordPress
- BuddyPress & bbPress
- User Management
- Custom Post Types
- Plugin development
- Core contributing
- Creating themes & child themes
- Mobile integration
If you are interested in speaking please fill out the form below:
WordCampNYC 2012 is no longer accepting speaker applications. Stay tuned for more information about tickets and the event schedule.
The fine Print
- Submitting this application does not guarantee you will present.
- You must demostrate expertise in your presentation topic.
- Your work must be 100% GPL or compatible.
- You must respect WordPress trademarks.
- It may take a few weeks to get a response from us.